IYSC Forum

News:

Welcome to the International Youth Scientific Congress Forum

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!
« on: 10 June , 2019, 21:01:22 pm »
Hello everyone!

I'm Siebrig and I'm one of the veterans. I'm from Belgium and I participated in the Copenhagen session last year.

When I was writing my paper, I was very confused about what I was supposed to be doing and even during the session I didn't know at first what exactly we were working towards, and as far as I can tell, I wasn't alone. That's why we're here!

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. They can be about anything from what specifically you should write about, to how you should structure your paper, to where you can best look for information about nanotechnology, to what you'll be working on while you're in Bremen, to what the week was like for me outside of working on the presentation. I'll try to answer any questions you might have as best as I can and if you think it's a stupid question, feel free to send me a private message. I could also send you my paper if you'd like an example (although it isn't that good).

Lastly, don't stress too much. The main goal is to learn from this experience and to have fun while doing so.

Good luck and I hope to hear from you all soon!
Siebrig