IYSC Forum

News:

Welcome to the International Youth Scientific Congress Forum

Ideas to open posts

Ideas to open posts
« on: 23 July , 2019, 17:16:44 pm »
Good morning everyone, :D

I have seen that there are not many people participating in the forum, it may be because no ideas come to your minds, so, as I would like everyone feel like participating in this forum, I want to leave here some ideas that can be developed, some of them may seem absurd but I think that most of the ideas can help us create good posts.

• Trump vs Cryptocurrencies
  • 51% attack
  • Bigdata+Blockchain
  • Satoshi Nakamoto
  • Blockchain privacy
  • How does mining work?
  • Blockchain+IOT (Internet Of Things)
  • Can Cryptocurrencies end with the banks?
  • Medichain
  • Public blockchains
  • Private blockchains
  • Hybrid blockchains
  • P2P network
  • Key features/properties of Blockchain
  • Benefits of blockchain
  • Disadvantages of blockchain
  • Types of hashes
  • Types and definition of consensus algorithms
  • What is ICO (Initial Coin Offering)
  • Smart Contracts
  • dApps vs normal apps
  • Future of blockchain

If you want to develop any of these topics, go ahead! Please, do not comment on yourself many of them, choose two or three so we can all have the same opportunities to go into this forum and into Blockchain technology. If someone has already developed the idea that you liked the most, do not worry! Participate in that post and show the knowledge you have learned about that topic. Also, if you have many ideas, you can leave them in this post and thus share them with everyone else. ;)

All the best,
David Corral Pazos

Re: Ideas to open posts
« Reply #1 on: 25 July , 2019, 09:35:35 am »
Good afternoon David,

It is a great idea to introduce a variety of topics which we all can use to make this forum a very useful tool. As my partner, I encourage everyone to start posting information, videos or even interesting web pages which help all of us to understand this revolutionary technology.
I think we can all help and look for more topics to talk about so that we all have something to investigate and this way create a great forum which can help us to develop our Blockchain knowledge.

We could use this topic created by David as a brainstorm where we can all place our new ideas, new information or projects we are thinking about so that we can share everything we have learned so far. I will continue by adding some new topics or doubts we can all investigate and discuss:

• AI and Blockchain
  • DAO (decentralized autonomous organization)
  • Vitalik Buterin
  • Blockchain fork
  • Distributed ledger technology
  • Lightning Network
  • Litecoin
  • Monero
  • Dash
  • Proof of Burn
  • Mining pools
  • Network nodes
  • Bitcoin returns
  • Bitcoin halving
  • Blockchain and money laundering
  • Dapps: Augur, Golem, Cryptokitties, Factom…
  • How to mine BTC or other cryptocurrencies?
  • Blockchain applied to politics
  • Legality of Bitcoin?
  • Cryptocurrency wallets
  • Quantum computing and how could it affect or improve Blockchain

I hope you find this useful! And as I said before, I encourage everyone to start opening new topics and posting interesting information!

Best regards ;D,
Manuel Cortés (Spain)

« Reply #2 on: 26 July , 2019, 06:39:06 am »
Hi David, hi Manuel,

Thanks for these posts, really. Some participants may not really know what to talk about and with these topics you've pointed out, they might feel encouraged to write or, if not, I'm pretty sure they will be willing to look into all these topics. So thank you very much for your effort, guys.

To the other participants, I encourage you to take part a bit more actively in this forum. Here you will find a wide variety of information about the topic you're working on, as well as a big deal of sources of inspiration, which is something vital.

Kind regards,
VET-ES-Pablo

« Reply #3 on: 30 July , 2019, 19:14:14 pm »
Hi everyone,

As Pablo has already stated, you must never feel ashamed of your ideas. Precisely, the purpose of "brainstorming", what you are currently doing, is not to search for the most perfect idea that has ever existed, but rather try to say everything that comes to one's mind in order for the others to judge it. Since our ideas are linked to our own prejudices and emotions, we are not the best one's to measure their true value.

That being said, I am astonished at the amount and variety of ideas you have come to, and I hope you and any reader might find inspiration from here. However, as Manuel also said, it would be also interesting to upload any article, video, information, etc. (as some of you are already doing) which you find interesting, since it may help everyone not only to get inspired, but also to find data and examples for their research.

I would not like to finish without encouraging you to be more active in the forum. Anyone can carry out a good research by themselves with a bit of hard work, but it is the collaboration with other people what distinguishes the deepest and best works. An African proverb used to say: "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

Regards,
José Javier (Veteran)