IYSC Forum

News:

Welcome to the International Youth Scientific Congress Forum

Some interesting sources

Some interesting sources
« on: 02 August , 2019, 17:13:38 pm »
Hi guys, I'm Matteo Veroni from Italy. I wanted to share you some interesting sources I found about this theme:

Now I try to read the previous conversations ;D

If you find some other sources, please share them with me in this topic.

Best regards,
Matteo Veroni

Re: Some interesting sources
« Reply #1 on: 02 September , 2019, 12:05:58 pm »
Hi Matteo and everyone else!

Before starting, I would like to welcome you to this forum. I hope you feel great! I want you to know that we will do everything possible to make you feel comfortable here. Please, feel confident to ask me any question if you need help.

Back to the subject, I wanted to recommend you the topic “Blockchain explorer” that we have opened. In it you will find a lot of websites that can be used as source of information. In addition, you should look at the Bitcoin Whitepaper (you can find it in this link: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf and in the topic “Bitcoin Whitepaper” opened by Manuel).

I still want to continue encouraging you all to participate in the forum, remember that we are here to help each other.

I hope to read you soon!
David Corral Pazos

Re: Some interesting sources
« Reply #2 on: 07 September , 2019, 21:18:16 pm »
Benvenuto ("welcome") Matteo:

I would like too to welcome you to this forum and wish you the best luck with your essay. I suppose you probably know it, but one of the very first sources you ought to check (although you have probably already done it) is the Work Guide, which you can find at http://iysc.org/index.php?topic=4638.0 and which includes a section of interesting sources at the bottom.

As David, I am here to help you with any doubt you have (me specially, since I am a veteran, and my only commitment here is that one), and to encourage you to do your best when working. Additionally, if you have anything more you think you can contribute with, I recommend you to share it for the others to benefit from it, and so I recommend to all of you.

I hope you are going on well with your essays, and I invite you to keep increasing your participation in the forum. Believe me, we all can take a lot from it.

Regards,
José Javier (Veteran)